2022 NCEA Registration

If you are studying NCEA courses with us this year and wish to register for externally assessed standards, you will need to submit a NCEA registration.

If you are not sure if you should register, or which standards to register for, just ask your subject teacher.

If you were previously enrolled with another secondary school this year, you will need to re-register for any externally assessed standards through Te Kura.

If you are studying at a secondary school as well as Te Kura, your own school is responsible for registering you for the externally assessed standards for your Te Kura courses.

Start your NCEA Registration here

Externally assessed standards include:

Important to know

If you need help